Large Educational Site
Hype is a powerful tool for developing educational projects.
A good example of a large, complex educational project created with Hype is the Smart Decisions financial e-Learning course The online course explains basic financial information for students and the public. Funded by CitiBank, Smart Decisions was developed by Creative Cat Media in collaboration with the Dallas County Community College District in Dallas, Texas, USA.
Some features include:
- 6 sections, 145 screens, and 1000+ SVG graphics
- 3 responsive menus that stick to the bottom, right, and lower right of the browser window
- Persistent symbols
- Audio voice-overs and controls
- Option to display full text of the voice overs
- Self-check quizzes
- Interactive activities
- Bookmarking using localStorage
- Dual languages: English and Spanish
Written by: John Purdy Creative Cat media
Article, Education, Reviews
- Educational Apps for Children – Hype to iPad & App Store Workflow
- Professional infographics by Modesto Carrasco Castro
- Omicron Project
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.